Here is how the year has tallied up!
1. Make a Gourmet Cupcake (completed)
2. Watch: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (completed)
3. Make a Leprechaun Parfait (completed)
4. Buy flowers for my mom (incomplete)
5. Go to the batting cages (completed)
6. Read: One for the Money (completed)
7. Watch: The Green Mile (completed)
8. Color my hair (completed)
9. Learn how to change a flat tire (somewhat completed)
10. Make a wind chime (incomplete)
11. Read: Infinite Jest (incomplete)
12. Hand out Valentines (completed)
13. Buy: Pittsburgh shirt (incomplete)
14. make: Puzzle picture (completed)
15. Read: Second book of Fifty Shades of Grey (completed)
16. Get a pedicure (completed)
17. Work on my Spanish (somewhat completed)
18. Have my Palm Read/Tarot Cards read (incomplete)
19. Read: Preacher Gone to Texas (completed)
20. Do a train trip (incomplete)
21. Get my ear pierced (completed)
22. Read: Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls (completed)
23. Meth Coffee (incomplete… again… damnit!)
24. Make a picture frame tray (incompleted)
25. Get a tattoo (completed)
26. Do an Act of Random Kindness (incomplete)
27. See a 3D movie (completed)
28. Read: The Collector (completed)
Total Completed: 19/29
So, about 2/3 of the list completed.
I think that’s really sad!
But, if you are interested in seeing the ones that I did complete, you can always search by category for the 28 Before 28 category.
For a lot of them, if I didn’t complete it before October, it was going to be really hard to complete at all. By time October arrives, the holidays are almost here, and money starts to get tight, so some things just had to be put on hold for the time being.
I did do a lot of great and amazing things this year, and I’m happy to say that while I didn’t complete the WHOLE list, I did complete a good portion of it, and I was still able to have fun, and make memories.
Overall, I’m very satisfied with the year, and I’ll have another full list to keep me busy for the next birthday year!